- “Life is better with a dog.”
- “Everyone thinks they have the best dog…and none of them and wrong.”
- “A dog is one of the few things in life that is as it seems…”
- “A house is not a home without a dog.”
- “Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love…. they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big “
- “A dog has one aim in life… to bestow his heart.”
- “Dogs wait for us faithfully.”
~Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”
- “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.”
- “A good dog never dies, he always stays, he walks besides you on crisp autumn days when frost is on the fields and winter’s drawing near, his head within our hand in his old way.”
- “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart”
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.”
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” ~Martin Buber
- “My sunshine does not come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes”
- “My goal is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am”
~Anonymous Dog Quotes
- “The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be.”
- Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend…never owned a dog.
- All you need is love…and a dog.
- No matter how little money and few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.
- Every once in awhile, a dog comes along and changes everything…
- If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes…only then you would realize how much I love you.
- It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all of the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are”
- “The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be.” ~Konrad Lorenz
- “No animal I know of can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog.”
- “The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.”
~George Graham Vest
- “We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made.”
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
- Dogs’ eyes speak a special language that comes directly from their souls.
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.”
~ Martin Buber
- Tiny footprints on my heart
- A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life.
- Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.
- The dog has no ambition, no self-interest, no desire for vengeance, no fear other than that of displeasing.
~Count of Buffon
- With eye upraised his master’s look to scan, The joy, the solace, and the aid of man: The rich man’s guardian and the poor man’s friend, The only creature faithful to the end.
- He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- Not every person knows how to love a dog, but every dog knows how to love a person.
- Good old dog with your old gray face, you sure know how to brighten up this place.
- Your pace is slowing, time is wearing thin You won’t be here for long, Old dog I’ll miss your grin. But before you go, there is just one thing to say, Old dog I love you and I’ll miss you the rest of my days. It’s been an honor to walk across this land with your faithful head at my right hand.
- Dogs are miracles with paws.
- “Dogs sleep so much because they have to, having sacrificed their energy to join us in the places we know live, having come so far.”
- It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
- Dogs leave paw prints forever on your heart.
- A dog has one aim in life & to bestow his heart.
- Dogs wait for us faithfully.
~Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
- My little dog a heartbeat at my feet.
- A good dog never dies, he always stays, he walks besides you on crisp autumn days when frost is on the fields and winter is drawing near, his head within our hand in his old way.
- A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.
- The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.
- My sunshine does not come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes.
- My goal is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
~Anonymous Dog Quotes
- Every once in awhile a dog enters your life and changes everything.
- Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished, No animal I know can be consistently be a friend and a companion more than a dog.
- A house is not a home without a dog.
- Sometimes a dog is the only one that can fill the empty void in your heart.
- Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions and they pass no criticisms.
- Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.
- People that say money can’t buy happiness have never paid an adoption fee.
- If we go to Chihuahua we must be considered as prisoners of war.
- He may be small, but he is a wolf at heart.
- I have a dream that one day I will not be judged by my appearance but by the content of my character.