- “She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile even when she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul.”
- I’m not beautiful like you…I’m beautiful like me.
- To put it in the simplest of terms, you are beautiful…you really are.
- You are lovely…
- Life is breathtakingly beautiful…
- There is beauty in simplicity.
- Life is beautiful…
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
– Audrey Hepburn
- Be your own kind of beautiful…
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.”