- In this home…
We do second chances
We do grace
We do real
We do mistakes
We do I’m sorrys
We do loud
We do hugs
We do family
We do love.
- The best things in life aren’t things…
- The love of a family… is life’s greatest blessing.
- The ___________ family…We may not have it all together…But together we have it all.
- Family…where life begins and love never ends.
- The secret to having it all.. is knowing you already do.
- Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish.
- “What greater thing is there for human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life, to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.”
- “We never know the love of our parents for us until we have become parents ourselves”
~Henry Ward Beecher
- The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you.
~Kendall Hailey, The Day I Became an Autodidact
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
~George Santayana, The Life of Reason
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
- The love of a family makes life beautiful.
- Family, where life begins and love never ends.
- The love of our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep.
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
- In This House…
We Do Real
We Do I’m Sorry
We Do Second Chances
We Do Hugs
We Do Mistakes
We Do Respect
We Do Fun
We Do Really Loud
We Do Love
- A mother’s love is the heart of a family.
- Surround yourself and your family with joyful, everyday, happy moments in your lives, so that you never forget them.