- BEING A BROTHER IS BETTER THAN BEING A SUPER HERO.
- All for one and one for all, My brother and my friend, What fun we have, The time we share, Brothers ’til the end.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
- A brother is a friend given by Nature.
~Jean Baptiste Legouve
- A brother is a friend given by God.
- When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other-they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.”
~Author: Leonardo DiCaprio
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
~Author: Clara Ortega