- who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I’m mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?
Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my…
I Love you dad!
- “The imprint of the Father, remains forever on the life of the child.”
- Dad/daddy… a son’s first hero. a daughter’s first love.
- Every father should realize that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.
- My daddy gave me the greatest gift anyone could give to another person…
He believed in me.
- Walk with me daddy
Walk alongside me, daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don’t yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy –
We have a long way to go.~Helen Bush
- “Someday I may find my prince charming, but my dad will always be my king.”
- “A ‘daddy’s little girl’ is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine oil with dad, than stay in the house and bake buns with her mother!”
- Dear dad,
I may love a lot of man in the future, someday I’ll get married to someone out there. But in the end let me remind you that, no matter what happen, you’ll always be the best guy for me. I love you ’till forever ends.
- No matter how old I get, no matter how often I stay out with friends, no matter how far I move away with my husband, no matter how many children I have, no matter how many grandchildren I will have….Daddy, I will still be your little girl!I love you more than the world will ever know!!
- Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.